lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

in my old style of poetry kind of mood.

It's hard not to think, what if: but not impossible.
It's painful you went away so fast: but you're not responsible
It hurts to realize you were a good thing, now that you are gone
At least it was clear, before we begun we were already done.

It's obvious I still love you in some kind of way
It's sweet to have you in my memories, every now and then
It lasted less than I'd like to, but the end has always a date
and even when I'm not sure is the end as I know it, I need to go away.

It's kind to be grateful, and I'm
even when kindness is definitely not my last name
by now you already know that, its a shame
I still have to much love to share.

I'm free spirited, I have my self to blame
It does not come from family it just runs in my veins,
maybe not the kind of freedom you want or like
maybe not the kind of girl who walks the line...

I still have my issues, the core ones
you may be all solved by now, that's how you act,
I wanted to be part of a little piece of your heart
when I couldn't even get a little close to your life.

I still like you no doubt
I dream of you every night
maybe is just your touch what I miss the most
or maybe it is way more....

Maybe you can live just fine,
without my text, without my voice
without my day to day blah blah we once talk
me on the other hand, well it sucks.

Besides all my drama and my rain of thoughts
I thank the blessing, to the father, the son and  the holy ghost
I'm not that catholic, but the universe has spoken
 it sent you to heal one part of my heart I had once broken

So my ego may be crushed
but my soul is more complete
if my tears once run, i will let them be
because in three months, I faced a whole life of fears.

I will try to have you in a good place inside
in a place where all the good things are piled
a place I visit, when things get hard and i need a reason to smile
because even when it hurts for now, it was worth the while.

I love you in a funny kind of way
I want to hug you, but also run away
I would even like to live with you for a period of time
but at the same time i feel you are already out of my life.

I would love to know your point of view
but hey, now a days you only ask "how are you"
anyways, if I could, my last command would be
share with me your heart, and together we'll see.

you are great,
but I'm too,
so I will be just fine
just fine, without you.


Pamela.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario