sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

NY Always in me.

NY you were it!,
you still are,
you were "the healing to my soul, the life to my bones"
and now it's time to move on.

I'm not saying goodbye,
because you'll always be part of me
I have you in my heart
your people, your buildings and your streets.

I'm ready to follow the path
the one I always resisted
I'm now ready to give in
to the essence of my existence.

Thanks for everything
the lessons, the knowledge and the tears
thanks for the happiness I'm grateful
My heart will never leave.

I prevail as a part of you,
my energy is part of the magic in here
I'm ready to move because you teach me  one thing
is never about the place, is about the self.

This is my next step, and I'm sure of it
thanks a lot for the empowerment
the jobs, the experiences,
the people.. thanks a lot for everything
because thanks to that, now I'm here.

NY you will always be it.
I may go around the world
I may go from extreme to extreme
but for sure... you will always be
the city of my dreams.
And now I can say that I once lived here.


:D

I love you NY. My heart will never leave. I thank you all around with me, as a part of my whole being.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario