lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Yours Forever.


Monday, March 18, 13

You have me hanging from a wall
You have me standing in one foot
You keep me in love but where are you?

I really never thought you would be back
But still you aren’t back, yet still alive
I have been thinking of you a lot,
and keep feeling your thinking of me too,
but will never know for sure if that’s true.

I want to be with you today,
I wanted to be with you yesterday,
 I want to be with you forever,
even if forever means just one day or eternity.

I want your hugs, and your kisses,
and your touch and your words,
 and your smile and your laugh and everything of you.
 I want you to know that I adore you since the day we met,
 that the day I woke up after I met you, I woke up with a smile,
dancing instead of walking, singing instead of talking,
everything was shiny and perfect, everything around was amazing.

If this is not love, I don’t know what is,
And for real, I don’t even care, because for me this is enough
Almost to much to take.
I hope your doing well, but mostly
I hope you fall in love again,
Praying to the gods, its with me this time.

I may be a loser, I may be a beggar,
I may be whatever
But the only thing I really want is to be yours forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario