viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

I let go but Iam here

I love you and for that reason I let go.
I let go of the history and fears
I let go of the ideas and the tears
I let go of my biggest dreams

I let go of the things we talk
I let go of the past
and the future
I let go of what was and allow for what is
I let go of my idea of love
I let go of my need for flowers and songs,
Of those butterflies that come
with the txt in the morning
and the poetry after work
I let go of dreaming and wanting
I let go of needing.
I let go for us, I let go for love
to have the opportunity once and for all
of loving you just the way you are,
not making you be as i want you to be.
You may not be just for me, and thats the first.
You may not understand how i live.
I wont make you who im,
so baby just be you,
and ill be just me
lets see if we still match, in our dreams.

I love you thats why I let go.
Too many things already too many fears.
Im here I havent go
Im here, but ill understand, sometimes you are not.

I love you, so I let go.

When you are ready I sure will be.

I promise my love for you, ill be go beyond my dreams, but for that i need to accept you first.
for that and all, I let go, but Im here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario