miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

a date with myself !! :D.. finallyyy

This feeling again!, finally back to me, every time easier and faster... god bless yoga. :D

this feeling of excitement when i open my blog and a brand new blank sheet is waiting to be filled. pleasure. and here i go...


Needed or not, you came back, and is something i just have in me, to turn every single event in my life into a possibility to learn and gain knowledge. So here I'm like new again.

I did feel stuck for a while, and even though I had plans which I love, and make me happy, there was a deeper feeling, one that didnt allowed me to be, to give, and to shine as i normally do when I'm at my best. (we all do). I did have plans, and i truly intend to accomplish them, because is what i want and are big part of who i want to become, also they really reflect a lot of who i am already, the only thing that wasnt working was the how.... and now is fixed.

I'm glad I'm taking this decision, even though it really was hard, amazingly hard to take it, since it made me face with my biggest issues, my concerns... my demons. So. I dont want to keep writing this because i kind of feel like writing poetry.. but yes... Im glad for what im, and im thankful to god, the universe, because that power different people told me i have a few years ago, is finally, finally making sense to me, and is everything so clear.. now i see my power, even though sometimes I dont use it instantly and i dont understand its full potential yet, I do see it... and I get why is such a power this I have. And since power is good, and I'm fully grateful to have it and be concious about it, i will work on it to use it for good, I have known since I was a kid, something was going on even though I didnt understand what, now I just know that my life will have sense, and it always be in it right path if Im able to mantain the light in me, and lighten the path of anyone who is around me... I just want to be a guide... :).  I will not let myself down ever.

just for the record, today in my yoga class i got this revelation:

The only person I know I need to be commited to my whole life, is myself, and so will be.

People may say im not a person of compromises and commitments, and i was about to believe them, until I had it clear today... I ve had a compromise for years now, and Ive been very dedicated, with ups and downs, but clearly growing... and its with me. That will count too.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario