viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

casi se acaba el año.

I feel like writing.. don't know about what, maybe i do.. lets see

A lot has happened in this year.. way too much, how can I start.
My year went from jersey to brooklyn to mexico, to ensenada and back to ny  and so on.. 
I met people who i may not see again but will always remember, i met some other who disappointed me, and i may also not see again, or maybe I will... I visit new places, had new adventures.. I did whatever the fuck I feel like doing every single moment of this year.. and I'm here .. back home, again.

y parece que la filosofía terminé vomitándola en otra ventana, así que la pego aquí.. tal vez es esto lo que quería escribir.

"me estoy dando cuenta que hice muchísimas cosas y todas muy importantes... pero creo que no es una casualidad.. creo que es porque cada vez soy mas consciente.. 
los improvements que estamos haciendo poco a  poco en nuestras vidas, hacen que cada vez todo sea mas decisivo, mas importante, mas significativo. y al final como lo vivimos al final del año.. todo eso es impecabilidad..
un ser impecable toma cada sgundo de su vida como si fuera el mas importante..
bueno ya me filosofe mucho pero ,,, im grateful dude..
i mean.. I always judge myself as being nowhere and having nothing.. but im think Ive never been more in myself and have more of me than now."


Pamela..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario