lunes, 9 de agosto de 2021

empezando los 34.

💫   When I believe in time, I went back to the past and hold my own hand, and dried my own tears, I gave myself a hug and kiss my self asleep.
 And then  I came back here and realize it felt good , when I went back  and love the kid I was instantly loving this me too. And everything start to change, my best relationship was with me, I nurture it, and treasure it and give it time,  and when I least expected I was all of those "Me" every single time. 

I finally understand what self love means, I read it before, maybe a thousand times, but for the first time I was it... it is just wow!

 I'm in love with me,  not with an idea, nor a personality, not with the dreams of a kid nor the ilussions of an adult, but loving the presence in which I'm the child that plays and laugh and dreams and cries and the adult that loves, contains, and sees and hugs. 
And while holding my hands accross multiple lives I then stop  believing in time .  

-Pamela Palafox
9 de agosto 2021

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario