lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

To just be

I just need to be
to be alive and be grateful.
I just need to give
to be patient and merciful.

I just need to keep walking
in my own rhythm my own talking
I just need to be there
not too soon and not to late.

Everything has been given to me
because I chose to.
everything will be what will be
I will enjoy it tho.

It's time for me to just breath
its time for me to see
that as long as a keep giving
I will alway have what I need.

I know what I'm here for
I have to forget the fear,
I need to start living
like if today is my last day on earth.

I have to trust myself
i have it all in me.
I'm good and I'm willing
to let everything be.

I will always keep in mind
everything depends on me
my future and my past are just illusions,
the present is the only one that exists.

I will smile, and I will cry
I will love and I will die
but whatever I do I will feel
because life is just about me being me.

It really doesn't matter where I started
It really doesn't matter where I end...
the only important thing right now
is who I'm.

So today I understand
that life is made for living,
everything else is just a creation of my mind
that sometime loves to stop me from being.

And then I remind myself
that I'm just me,
no matter if I fail, if I try, if I change,
no matter what, as long as I can be.

Pamela Palafox
(To keep in mind during my 27's. )






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario